Everywhere you look right now you can find a list of some sort. Best this, worst that. So I thought I would post some of things I thought were the good and bad of this year. No rhyme of reason and in no particular order.
Let's save the best for last and start with the worst.
- The loss of a best friend.
- Birmingham's joke of a Mayor and his asinine ideas.
- Auburn's season, their loss to Alabama, and ultimately the loss of the great Coach Tub.
- Spending 5 weeks of my life in a crummy hospital room away from Hubby and Munchkin.
- Me crashing Hubby's car with my own.
- Palin actually getting her 15 minutes of fame.
- The death of Heath Ledger
- The "glittery" Edward.
- Fighting with friends.
- The "pornstache" also commonly referred to as the "crustache"
- Time sucker "Plurk"
- Leggings for grown women.
Best of 2008:
- The birth of my beautiful baby girls - making crummy hospital stay completely worth it.
- Twilight and becoming a Twi-tward, if you will.
- Girls trip to Nash-vegas.
- Family beach trip with the "Randoms"
- President Elect Obama
- Mama G's opening up right around the corner - Hello Momma's Love.
- Jennifer Aniston on GQ - Holy Crap! I want to look like that when I'm 40.
- Time sucker Facebook.
- Learning more about my close friends and realizing why we are so close.
- Hubby working so hard so that I can continue to Stay at Home.
- Salted caramel Hot Chocolate - Thank you Starbucks